Chennai, its time to get speedy! Tag #VFiberSoFast & tell what ‘speed’ means to you via pictures , GIFs, video, a song or anything at all!
Every Day The 5 most Creative And Unique Entries From Airtel Chennai Customers Will Get A VFiber Ready Modem
T @ C
1. Under the Airtel V-Fiber Contest, Airtel Broadband Customers in Chennai are encouraged to upload their response to the question : What does speed mean to you? (‘Contest Question’). The Contest Question is required to be responded to via a Picture / Video / Image / GIF and to be uploaded by Eligible Participants on their handle on Twitter or on their wall on Facebook and tag #VFibreSoFast (‘Airtel V-Fiber Contest / Contest’).
2. Customers of Airtel Broadband in Chennai only may participate in the Contest (‘Eligible Participant(s)’).
3. Entries uploaded by the Eligible Customers shall be judged based on visual brilliance and aesthetic value. The decision of Airtel to select the winning entries is up to the sole discretion of Airtel and shall be final and binding on the Eligible Participants.
4. 10 Eligible Participant shall be selected by Airtel (‘Winners’) and who shall be eligible to receive the V-Fiber Upgrade along with hardware for Free (‘Prize’). The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there will be no cash alternative. The Winner shall be responsible for any additional, incidental expenses required to be incurred to avail of the Prize. The winner must claim his/ her prize within 15 days of the announcement by Airtel and upon submission of their valid identity. In case the prize is unclaimed by the Winner within the stipulated period, then Airtel reserves its right to transfer the prize to the next winner. The first winner automatically surrenders his/ her right to the prize and shall not make any claim there under.
5. The extent of applicability of the plan under the Prize, the usage by an individual customer and the eligibility to claim the Prize is subject to the network feasibility in the area of residence of the Winner. The network feasibility of the specific area shall be communicated to the Winner upon claiming the Prize. In the event the network feasibility in the area of residence of the Winner makes the Winner non-eligible to claim the said Prize, Airtel shall, in lieu of the Prize, gratify the said Winner with Online Shopping Voucher of value equivalent to the Prize, that is equal to Rs. 1,000/-.
6. The Contest shall open on ___________ and shall close on _________ (‘Contest Period’).
7. Eligible Participants must post their entries along with the requisite tags within the Contest Period in order to be eligible to win the Contest Prize.
8. The selection of Winners shall be final and binding on the Eligible Participants and no requests or claims for inquiry, inspection, review or questioning in any manner whatsoever shall be permissible.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each Eligible Participant and by posting your entry and tagging it as per requirements of the present terms and conditions as an Eligible Participant, you accept the same as binding upon you.
10. The terms and conditions of usage of Airtel continue to be applicable to you as a subscriber.
11. The terms and conditions of usage of Twitter and Facebook continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the platform.
12. Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Contest or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Contest with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Contest in the interim, all aspects of the Contest shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any Eligible Participant for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Contest.
13. Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s wireless telecommunication network is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
14. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the Eligible Participant submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.