THE BIG IDEA CONTEST
V-Guard Industries Ltd is a leading electronics and electrical major dealing in 13 products and having more than 29 branches across India with a turnover of Rs 2152 crores (as on 31st March 2017). V-Guard enjoys brand popularity all over India and is now making a global presence with its increasing exports and markets spread over the world. V-Guard’s ‘Big Idea Business Plan Contest-2017’, invites students from B-schools and Engineering Colleges across India to propose a well thought through, creative and comprehensive business plan for V-Guard’s future growth and consolidation.
Big Idea Contest – The Challenge
V-Guard is all set for the next giant leap in Appliances Segment. What do you think should V-Guard’s strategy be? What products should it launch?
The submissions should cover all the aspects of a typical business plan. The aspects should include
Feasibility Study of the Business Idea through Consumer Research
Customer Value Analysis
Financial Feasibility and Projections
Market Penetration and Market Development Plan
The contest comprises of different phases. The teams have to register online before 18th September 2017. An online brief will be sent to the registered teams. The teams would then have to submit a short executive summary of their business plan for V-Guard on or before 26th September 2017. The top 20 teams shortlisted will be intimated by 13th October and will then advance to the contest’s finals. The Top 20 teams should then submit their final written report of the plan on or before 23rd October 2017. This will be followed by an oral presentation before the Top Management of V- Guard. The performance of the teams would be evaluated based on the written report and the oral presentation. The first prize of Rs.1,00,000 & Summer Internship Program with stipend for 1st year participants, second prize of Rs.50,000, third prize of Rs.25,000 and two special jury awards of Rs.10,000 each await the winners. The Business Plan Contest Finals will be held on 3rd and 4th November 2017.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.