Passage by the author:
Life is an exam where the syllabus is unknown and question papers are not set.
Rules by the author:
1. The story must allow the reader to take something positive away from it. It could be hope, a sense of happiness, a life lesson, or anything else that fires your imagination.
2. Write because the world will be better with your story in it. May the words be with you!
Write India rules:
1. Read carefully the passage provided by the author. You can use it anywhere in your story.
2. Each author has provided some rules. If your story does not abide by the rules, it shall be considered disqualified.
3. DO NOT tamper the Author passage. Entries with ‘split’ passage or with any kind of change in the passage will be disqualified.
4. Stick to a minimum of 1500 words and a maximum of 3000 words.
5. The story must be written in English. Be careful with your editing, grammar and punctuation. Though we are primarily looking for good storytellers, language skill will strengthen your case in case of a tie.
6. Please submit your story before or on the last day of the contest for it to be considered. Only entries submitted till midnight of every 30th will be considered.
7. If you send more than one entry for a particular author, please remember we will be considering only the last/updated entry for that month.
8. DO NOT upload or email scanned or JPEG files of your story. Such entries will be disqualified.
9. If you are submitting your story at firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention: name, age, city, profession, gender.
Write India Junior rules:
1. Children in the age group of 10 to 15 are eligible to participate.
2. Word limit for children’s entry is 1000 to 1500 words.
3. Children should ONLY send in their entries at email@example.com
3. Mandatory details required in the email: Name, age, city, school, class, phone number and gender.
4. Please follow standard Write India rules.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.