Get ready to Unbox Your Diwali Wishlist, all you have to do is share a screenshot of your Diwali list from Snapdeal app and tell why your list deserves to win.
– Terms & Conditions
The following terms govern the #UnboxYourDiwaliWishlist (“Contest”) which is hosted by Jasper Infotech Pvt Ltd (“Snapdeal”) and any person who wishes to participate in the Contest agrees to abide with and bound by these rules.
Only Indian nationals who are above the age of 18 years are eligible to enter and participate in the Contest. Snapdeal reserves the right to seek from proof of age and/or nationality and any other information, detail etc. from the participants. The residents of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
The participant is required to have a valid and active Facebook account.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
There is no participation fee required for participating in the Contest. Any person who fulfils the eligibility criteria and follows Snapdeal’s official Twitter channel can participate in the contest by answering questions asked during the contest. The participants can choose to answer all the 10 questions or one question to be eligible for the contest. The Contest begins at 17:00 Hrs Indian Standard Time (IST) on 16th October, 2016 and ends at 11:59 Hrs Indian Standard Time (IST), 18th October, 2016.
From the eligible participants, only four lucky participants who follow Snapdeal’s official Facebook channel, have joined the event and share their Diwali List’s Screenshot from the Snapdeal app in the comments along with the reason why their Diwali list deserves to win, using the hashtag: #UnboxYourDiwaliWishlist will be the winner. The winners will get their Diwali list fulfilled (max. limit Rs. 20,000).
The name of the winners of the Contest will be announced on 18th October 2016. Winners will be communicated through a tweet.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.