Are you ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Just Participate in BLAB Wellness ValentinesWithBLAB Contest and stand a chance to win B.LAB gift hampers. All you need to do is
1) Show your love & care to your partner with B BLAB and tell us why you would like to gift your valentine a B BLAB services.
2) Like and share the contest post
3) Like BLAB Wellness page Facebook & follow BLAB Wellness on Twitter & Instagram.
Terms and Conditions.
1. The ‘#ValentinesWithBLAB’ (Contest) is brought to you by B.LAB Wellness (Organizer).
2. Contest will take place on B.LAB Wellness Official Facebook page.
3. Contest is open only for customer residing in Mumbai (India) above 16 years of age, except the employees and the family members of the organizer and their agency.
4. To participate in the Contest, below are the mandatory steps to be followed by the participant:
a. LIKE and Follow B.LAB Wellness on:
· Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/blabwellness/
· Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/BlabWellness
· Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/blabwellness/
b. Show your love & care to your partner with B BLAB and comment why you would like to gift your valentine a BLAB services using hashtag #ValentinesWithBLAB
c. Post it in the respective comment section using hashtag #ValentinesWithBLAB.
d. Like, Comment and Share the contest posts to increase the chances of winning.
e. Multiple entries are allowed.
5. Contest is valid for 5 Days: 9th February 2018 to 13th February 2018 until 5:00 PM (Contest Duration). However, Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Contest Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever.
6. Top 5 Lucky winners will be announced by 15th February 2018 through a lucky draw. Winners have to send their details on or before 20th February 2018.
7. The top 5 winners will be entitled to win a Relaxing Hair Spa service worth Rs. 750/- each by B.LAB Wellness.
8. No Purchase is required. Participation is optional.
9. The Participants agree and undertake that their aforementioned posts Facebook Page will be their original creation and shall not in any way be obscene, vulgar, disrespectful or defamatory in any manner nor shall be in violation of any intellectual property rights of third parties and/or applicable laws. It is also clarified that the Participants are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws and shall keep the Organizer indemnified in this regard.
10. The Winner agrees that the Selection of the Prize shall be at the sole discretion of the Organizer. The Winners will be announced post the activity through a post on our Facebook page. In case the Winner does not respond within the above mentioned date (Point number 6), the entry will be disqualified without any further notification. The Winners should receive their Prizes within 15 days from the receipt of Winners’ details. The Organizer at its own discretion shall be required to ask Winners for proofs including but not limited to proof of identity, proof of residence and proof of age, which could be a valid Indian passport, an Indian election ID card, a valid Aadharcard, a PAN card, a ration card, valid Indian driving license.
11. The decision of the Organizer shall be final and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
12. The Users participating after the Date of Activity as detailed in paragraph 5, will not be eligible for the Prize.
13. The Organizers will not be liable for any loss of data due to server issues and other technical faults that may come up in the real time monitoring of the Facebook posts sent out by Users during the Contest Period.
14. Decision of Organizer’s will be final and binding with regard to the Contest and Prize and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
15. Notification of the winner status must be kept confidential until the Winners are publicly revealed by the Organizer or the winner’s Prize will be forfeited.
16. At the Organizer’s request, Winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) related to winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including but not limited to photographs, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
17. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the Prize.
18. The Organizers accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the Prize.
19. Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Promotion.
20. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
21. The Organizer reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw the Contest without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
22. By participating in this Contest, a participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein.
23. All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.
24. Acknowledgement that the contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.