What is your Mad Angle to Jizzy and Veerji’s situation? Comment and the top 3 answers stand a chance to win Bingo! Mad Angle Hampers!
What’s Your Mad Angle? Contest
1. The What’s your Mad Angle?Contest (“the Contest”) is organized by ITC Limited (“ITC”) purely for promotional purposes.
2. Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary.
3. Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
4. By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Contest available on www.bingosnacks.com (“Contest Website”) as well as the decisions of ITC, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
5. The Contest shall be open from 27th January 2018 at midnight and shall close on 20th February 2018 at 11:59 pm (‘Contest Period’).
6. There is no fee charged to participate in this Contest.
7. The Contest is open exclusively to all Indian residents above the age of 18 years except employees and the family members of ITC, its associate companies, its advertising agencies, auditors and their family members.
8. ITC reserves the right to exclude any Participant from the Contest on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
How to Participate
9. To participate in the Contest, Participants have tocomment with their Mad Angle to the situation presented in the creative. The entry has to be submitted in the form of comments on the contest post published by Bingo!
10. The winning entries shall be chosen by judge(s) appointed by ITC on the criteria of the number of likes received on the entry (comment) submitted by the participant on the contest post
11. Entries that are found to be contrary to existing laws, by-laws, public policy, plagiarized and recognized standards of conduct or otherwise inappropriate shall be declared invalid
12. Incomplete or otherwise invalid entries shall not be considered.
13. Multiple entries per Participant are allowed but one Participant can win only once.
Selection of Winners
14. Top 3 comments based on the creativity and humorshall be declared winners on a weekly basis
15. There shall be 9 Winners in total with 3 winners per week of the contest during the Contest Period. The Weekly Winners and the Grand Prize Winners shall be referred to as “Winners” collectively.
16. The names of the Winners shall be announced by ITC on www.facebook.com/BingoSnacks and on www.twitter.com/BingoSnacks.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.