Share a photo of your favorite sight using #WorldSightDay taken through your glasses & get a chance to win Lenskart vouchers!
Post a picture of your Favorite Sight Contest – World Sight Day Special – Terms & Conditions
1. Answers with #WorldSigthDay
will only be considered while deciding on the winner’s name. Also, it is compulsory to have eyewear in the photo.
2. It is mandatory to Like & Follow Lenskart page on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram depending upon where you’re participating, for entering into the contest.
3. Like, Share & Comment on the post with your entry.
4. Tag @Lenskart on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, depending on where you’re participating and use #WorldSightDay
5. Brownie points for tagging your friends & family & inviting them to participate.
6. The winner’s name will be announced on the same day.
7. 1 Lucky winner for the contest from all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) in total.
8. Lucky winner will get Rs 1000/- Gift Voucher from Lenskart.
9. Lenskart has a right to cancel any entry at any point of time without assigning any reason or any intimation whatsoever.
10. The selection of the winner’s name is purely on the management’s discretion.
11. The contest is valid throughout the day on October 11, 2016 till midnight.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
Participare with your own risk.