Write A Review And Win Snapdeal Gift Vouchers . 27th September, 2016 to 26th October, 2016
Tips To Win The Contest:
- Write genuine and product centric reviews that will help other consumers make the right purchase decisions. If you are unhappy with seller or service,contact customer care
- Describe your experience with the product. Remember, a one word review like ‘Good’, ‘Nice’ etc., doesn’t add much value to readers. So, explain product features, what you liked and disliked about the product.
- Give a structure to your review so that it is easy to read. Describe and rate features of the product. List down Pros & Cons and give your final recommendation.
- Kindly refrain from any kind of profanity, copyrighted comments or copied content.
- Click Here to go to ‘My Orders’ page to write a review, for more details see below
Terms and Conditions:
- The contest will run from 27th September, 2016 to 26th October, 2016
- Top reviewer for each day would be awarded with a Rs. 500 Snapdeal e-gift card
- In addition, top two reviewers with maximum number of quality reviews would be awarded with bumper prizes at the end of the contest
- Reviews written within the duration of the contest period would only be eligible for the contest
- Contest runs only on 4 categories: Kitchenware, Kitchen Appliances, Home Decoratives and Home Furnishing (Does not include Furniture)
- Reviews can only be written on products bought and delivered before or during the contest
- Winners would be notified through email on 6th Oct, 13th Oct, 20th Oct and 28th Oct, 2016
- Snapdeal reserves the right to remove or disqualify inappropriate reviews unsuitable to audiences
- Disputes will be settled solely and wholly by Snapdeal
- Actual product may differ from the image shown
- Snapdeal reserves the right to edit, discontinue or revise the terms and conditions anytime during the contest
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
Participare with your own risk.