Participants who have registered on www.youngdrivers.in in can take the Online Theory Test in the form of a quiz (a not so scary quiz).
They will be tested on their knowledge of traffic rules (which is a no brainer for most), awareness of road safety and driving regulations (all simple things).
The contestants will be selected on the basis of the highest scores in the least time taken for completing the quiz (just like any other quiz).
The last date for this phase is the 15th of Feb 2015. Contestants who make it to the next round will be intimated via e-mail, or notified on Facebook (which you should probably check every 17 seconds).
A skill test will be conducted in this round, which will comprise a driving test, at any one of the Maruti Driving Schools (MDS) spread across 42 major Indian cities (after all how difficult can driving be).
The selected contestants can take their skill test at any of the Maruti Driving Schools in their region as per the schedule allocated (convenient isn’t it?).
Based on candidates’ performance in the skill tests at the MDS, 25 finalists will be identified for the 3rd round. This phase will start on 20th Jan 2015 and will be held date till 29th Feb 2016. Registration closes on 18th Jan 2016 at 4 pm (memorise these dates).
The 25 finalists will be flown in to Delhi for the Grand Finale. Of course we’ll pay for the tickets.
In this round, candidates will be evaluated at the Institute of Driving and Traffic Research (IDTR), New Delhi, under the supervision of IDTR instructors and judges from Autocar India.
Candidates will be evaluated on 20 parameters pertaining to safety, vehicle control, theory knowledge and its application while driving. Trust us, it’s more challenging than clicking a selfie.
The winner will be crowned the ‘Maruti Suzuki – Autocar Young Driver of the year 2015’. He will also become the ambassador of safe driving and will take home a brand new Maruti Suzuki Alto 800! And of course you also get to click a selfie.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.